Friday, March 16, 2007

Lappy goes to the Hospital

If you know me at all you know that I LOVE my laptop.
I bought it a year ago and I spend lots of time on it. I download tv shows I wouldn't normally bother to watch, I have crazy amounts of music and I just downloaded Lemmings.

Well Lappy is sick. The screen is kind of coming apart, I know, it's not good.
So I called Dell and I need to ship my laptop to them to get it fixed. They'll pay all shipping costs so this is a good thing, only drawback... she'll be gone for 7-10 business days!

What am I to do without my dear Lappy...
L

2 comments:

Mitz said...

You downloaded Lemmings?! Ah I'm so jealous, I love that game. Remember playing it for hours in the den? We'd go uptown and get 5 cent candies and come home and play. I'm pretty sure I just watched you most of the time, I probably sucked. :)

Laura said...

It's exactly like you remember! It brought back so many memories.