Friday, May 30, 2008

An Entry to Appease My Mother

Curtesy of Denise

  1. Do you like blue cheese? In most cases no, but I do love some blue cheese crumbles on a hamburger. I think that's the only exception. One time I thought I'd be adventurous and I invited a bunch of people over for dinner and made steak with gorgonzola butter. About half the group either loved it or hated it, I was in the latter.
  2. Have you ever smoked? Nope, not ever
  3. Do you own a gun? That seems like such a silly question… I can't imagine anyone thinking I would own a gun.
  4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I'm not really a Kool Aid fan, it's just so sugary and fake. I'd rather have water.
  5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Nah, I'm not really one to stress and the doctor is no exception.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? If they're those really cheap ones then they'd better be around a campfire with a smore to follow, if they're good quality, all meat smokies then this year I've discovered a love like never before.
  7. Favorite Christmas movie? I know it's cheesy, but it's also a classic… White Christmas and A Christmas Story hold lots of family memories.
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. I know it's boring but I'm more a water person than a juice person. Although I did just discover this super yummy smoothie juice from Superstore. Too bad it's a little pricey.
  9. Can you do push ups? Absolutely not. One time I decided I was sick of my really weak arms so I started doing push-ups at night before bed. I think it only lasted 5 days and then it was the weekend so I took two days off and never restarted.
  10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings. So Sparkly and they represent something important
  11. Favorite hobby? Softball. I'm slightly obsessed since it's softball season and I'm on a team. I could play every night, more than one game. That same sentiment is true of Carcassonne, I also freely admit that I have a problem and the Anvik's make great suppliers.
  12. Do you have A.D.D.? No. I pride myself on being organized and attentive and I'm a good multi-tasker.
  13. What's your weight? You know how people always tell you you'll gain weight after you get married? True in my case… we'll leave the number a mystery.
  14. Middle name? Michelle. There's no good story behind it, it's just a name.
  15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:I'm glad I won't have to walk home in the rain. Wish there wasn't dishes waiting for me when I get home. Wonder if thae Anviks will play Carcassonne after the Vipers game tonight.
  16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Apple Juice (free at work) and a real fruit mix of something with mango in it that we buy when we feel rich.
  17. Current worry? That we'll lose our next softball game
  18. Current hate right now? MarshConnect… I don't want to learn a new system but more than that I don't want to do other's lame work for them.
  19. Favorite place to be? Home with Brad, oh, or the Fireworks competition, that's a fave for sure.
  20. How did you bring in the New Year? Games with family and friends, it was perfect.
  21. Where would you like to go? Disneyland, Hawaii, the lake.
  22. Do you own slippers? Almost more pairs than I can count… I've broken myself of that habit though and I don't replace them as they wear out..
  23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Cream with brown flowers.
  24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never owned any but I agree with Denise, I think I'd slide around too much. I like how cozy cotton ones are.
  25. Can you whistle? Yes
  26. Favorite color? Purple
  27. Would you be a pirate? Nah, I'm far to high maintenance for that type of lifestyle. And I don't think scurvy would agree with me.
  28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, never have. When I lived in the duplex next door to the 4 boys we used to be able to hear them sing in the shower, that was enjoyable.
  29. Favorite Girl's Name? I've never been one of those people that picks out names… if I had to choose I'd probably go with Grace, after my grandma. It would take some serious thought though.
  30. Favorite boy's name? Same deal as above minus the Grace Part
  31. What's in your pocket right now? Girls pockets are just made to look fashionable. You don't actually use them.
  32. Last thing that made you laugh? Last night when I ticked Brad, that was fun.
  33. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember any fancy ones though I'm sure I had them.
  34. Worst injury you've ever had? While running down the stairs my ring got caught on the metal plate. 3 stitches later you have my worst injury.
  35. Do you love where you live? Yes except for how tiny it is. I love the price, the location and that I share it with Brad.
  36. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one and it's old and crappy. If my in-laws ever buy the new one they're planning on we'll get a free upgrade.
  37. Who is your loudest friend? I work with this girl Amera. She's fabulous and fun and silly and beautiful and I love her but she's often very loud.
  38. How many dogs do you have? None. And we'll probably keep it that way forever. Everyone in a while I get puppy fever but once I'm actually around dogs I remember that the novelty wears off in about 3 minutes.
  39. Does someone have a crush on you? I bet Brad does :)
  40. What is your favorite book? Maybe Wicked, or Life of Pi. I don’t know if they're my favorite but I enjoy them.
  41. What is your favorite candy? Lindor Chocolates, gummy worms, sour soothers, Swedish berries, pretty much anything that's sugary.
  42. Favorite Sports Team? That's a tough one. I watch hockey but only because Brad likes it… we don't have cable so I never get to watch baseball or I'd have a favorite for sure. I guess I would have to say the Flames but only because there's not much else to choose from.
  43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm terrible at thinking of songs to fit the moment, this would require days of scrolling through my iPod.

Sorry it's not a better post but hopefully it'll be enough for now.
L

1 comments:

Brad said...

I DO have a crush on you! I do I do I do!