Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Catie Wore Wednesday #3

I know, I missed Wednesday.
We're back from our internet free vacation and I figured since I've taken all the photos I needed to share them.  Here's a rare Sunday post, enjoy!

Wednesday

T-shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - The usual double button Old Navy Jeans
Shoes - White jellly shoes from Anabanana.  I know you can't see them here but she wears them lots, you'll see them later.
Mr Brown - Toys R Us, he's very important to her.

Thursday

Blue and White Polka dot shirt - H&M
Jean shorts - Old Navy
I don't think she wore shoes today


Friday

Flower shirt - Walmart
Jeans - Old Navy, I swear these are new, different ones than the others.  They have a slight flare and they're super cute
Shoes - Mary Jane's from Walmart

Saturday

Green Long sleeve t- Children's Place
Old Navy Flare Jeans

Sunday
Long sleeve, striped waffle onsie - Old Navy
Grey Corduroy Skirt - Children's Place
I don't' remember what shoes she wore with this, probably her white jellys.

Monday

Today took us on a boat ride out to the cabin, she did awesome and laughed most of the way.

Lifejacket - borrowed from the Anvik's
Stiped T - Walmart
Brown Pants - Children's Place
While Jelly Shoes - Anabanana


Tuesday

We spent lots of time swimming in the lake and the little pool so this was the outfit of the day

Ballerina Bathing Suit - Old Navy (thanks Grandma West)

2 comments:

EllensCreativePassage said...

Your daughter is soooo cute!! I am a new follower from Keeping it simple...Congrats on being featured. Do you think that tutu swimsuit comes in a size 22?? HaHa!

Jenn said...

So cute! I love Catie's clothes!